To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
You should choose a real estate agent wisely. Buying real estate in Northern Virginia requires making many important decisions, understanding complex issues and quit a bit of paperwork. It helps to have a Northern VA expert on your side when making such a large purchase. I can help guide you through the home buying process, and also provide you access to listings before they even hit the general market. I can also assist you should you decide to buy new construction from a custom builder or production builder
Factors to Consider:
- Must be a full-time agent – one who sells real estate everyday and not a hobby.
- Interview agents: Do they know the market and how long have they been selling real estate?
- How much time the agent will have for you, and when during?
- Ask for credentials, education, and experience: A good agent will continually gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold designations and certifications in specific fields or topics of real estate.
- Will the agent return your calls in a timely fashion?
- Provide a list of references.
- Market experience – Does the agent sell in the area and price range you are searching?
- Choose a real estate agent who listens to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.