My real estate service for homebuyers and sellers is built on a foundation of my knowledge of Northern Virginia real estate, years experiencing good and bad markets, exceptional customer service, and exceeding my clients expectations to achieve their unique Goal.
Northern VA Real Estate Experience:
- Top 5% Individual Agents in Northern Virginia since 2003
- Averaged over 22 home sales per year personally, that’s over 400 homes bought or sold in Northern VA!
- Expert Negotiator. With every transaction, I generally negotiate with 10 different individuals; that is over 4,000 unique personalities I have negotiated with in my real estate career. I Know what it takes to protect my clients best interest.
- In my daily business with buyers, sellers, and visiting broker opens, I’ve personally toured over 6,000 Northern Virginia homes. I know the market.
- I’ve spent over 18,000 hours working directly on closing transactions for my clients. That makes me a full-time Master in my profession!
- Top Producer 2004-2014, 2016-2017
- Licensed Agent Since 2003
- Licensed Principle Broker Since 2006
- RE/MAX Platinum Club and Executive Club
- Certified Luxury Home Agent
- Trulia Top Agent Award 2012-2014, 2016-2017
- Zillow Premier Agent 2007-2018
- Graduate, Realtor Institute
- E-Pro Certified
- Member, NAR, VAR, and NVAR
- Chairman NVAR Technology Advisory Group
- Certified GREEN REALTOR
- Certified Federal Real Property Leasing
- Featured/Interviewed as a Northern Virginia Real Estate Expert:
- Washington Post
- CBS News
- Channel 9 Local news
- BS, Belmont University
I love what I do and my success is measured solely by my clients’ satisfaction. Being passionate about real estate is easy for me because this isn’t just any business; I get to help clients with their home.
My commitment is to listen to your unique real estate needs so I understand your goals and concerns. I will utilize my vast experience and knowledge of Northern Virginia real estate to make your home buying and selling process smooth.
See What My Clients Say-